Wednesday, July 15, 2015

"Saturday Morning" to be part of Denver's Santa Fe Art District show...


This Friday, in downtown Denver, on historic Santa Fe, everything is going to the dogs, at least at
new exhibit,  Gone To The Dogs, which I have a privilege of being a part of. Those that follow me on Twitter, or Instagram, have seen this piece in process. I plan on getting a post up here, showing the progress, but not before I head over the mountains tomorrow, to take my daughter and mom to the opening night festivities at the gallery. Which will be part of  Santa Fe Art District's Third Friday premier night including many galleries staying open late, hopefully with a wonderful summer evening.

"Gone to the Dogs6"
July 17th- August 22

915 Santa Fe Drive on Denver's Art District of Santa Fe

Gallery Hours:
Wed- Thurs, 1-5 pm
Friday. 1-5 pm
First & Third Friday, 4-8 pm
Sat, 1-4 pm
or by appointment

Opening and Artist' reception: July 17, 5-8 pm
First Friday Art Walk: August 7, 5-8 pm
Third Friday Collector's Night: August 21, 5-8 pm

I will, I will get more up about the process of making "Saturday Morning" but not until after I head over the mountains and take my daughter and mom to the opening reception. If you are around the Denver area, I'd love to see you Friday evening! 


No comments:

Post a Comment